October - December
* In October 2004, the expedition crew led by The Media Evangelism Limited made their 4th attempt to ascend Mount Ararat and on October 19, found the resting place of the suspected remains of the Noah’s Ark at the elevation of 4,200 meters. The crew’s expedition to film the Ark’s purported remains on Mount Ararat was the first such trip by a Chinese team.
* November 1 marked the grand opening of RIGHT.
* A meeting to share the expedition experiences at Mount Ararat was convened on Dec 5 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, with Andrew Yuen Man-Fai and Pastor Boaz Li Chi-kwong as key speakers.
July - September
* “The Miracle Box” began its screenings and evangelical gatherings in local churches and schools in the entire 18 Districts in HK.
* Research Institute of Give Him Thanks (RIGHT), a gift shop cum specialties showroom located in the heart of Mongkok District was soft opened on Sept 18.
April - June
* Gospel film, “The Miracle Box” opened its first show in Hong Kong on April 8. The film was run in 25 theatres throughout Hong Kong and Macau from April 8 to May 26, and recorded with over 145,000 viewers.
* During the month of June, a total of 61 film show cum evangelical meetings were organized for “The Miracle Box” in 11 cities overseas, including Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary. There were altogether 572 conversions, out of a total of 23,960 attendees.
January - March
* Creation TV was upgraded to Channel 15 (formerly Channel 30) with effect from Jan 13, 2004.
* The Media Evangelism Limited established its registered branch office in England and Wales as of February 5, 2004.
* Evangelical meetings for “Asian Heroes" were further extended to include other gateway cities throughout the Northern America region.
November - December
* "Asian Heroes" evangelical meetings were held in Australia, Canada and the United States. Over 20 meetings were held overseas, and recorded with over 10,000 attendees, including 330 converts.
* 6 "Asian Heroes" evangelical meetings were held in Hong Kong hospitals for 141 patient attendees, and 3 of them accepted Christ.
* 7 "Asian Heroes" evangelical meetings were held in primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong for 4,220 students and teachers, and recorded with 203 conversions.
* Produced a television special on the conversion of Mr. Wong Yuk-man, a well-known Hong Kong media figure. The program was broadcasted on TVB and Creation TV during Christmas. Response to the program was very encouraging, over 400,000 viewers watched the show on TVB.
* Broadcast of television drama series “Asian Heroes” on Creation TV commenced.
* Telefilm “Asian Heroes – A War Without Guns” broadcasted on Asia Television Ltd. (ATV)
* 4,000 VCDs of television special “From Stars to Rainbow” were distributed to mainland tourists visiting Hong Kong during the National Day holiday period.
* 790 people attended the premiere shows of telefilm “Asian Heroes – A War Without Guns”. 18 people accepted Christ, including the lead actor of the film, Mr. Wong Yat-wah.
* The 5-episode television special “From Stars to Rainbow” broadcasted on Television Broadcasts Ltd. (TVB)
* 11 Gospel film evangelical meetings were held in Oslo, Goteborg and Stockholm.
* Angel Channel, a web TV channel on Hong Kong Broadband, was launched.
* “Once Upon A Rainbow” and “Love Is A Miracle”, a 6-day television evangelical show was broadcasted on Creation TV.
* The anti-drug Gospel movie “The Final Turn” – a joint effort amongst TME, The Outstanding Young Persons’ Association, and Beat Drugs Fund – was broadcasted on Creation TV.
* TME assisted the Medical School of The Chinese University and The Hong Kong Medical Association in making an educational VCD “Healthy School, Together We Learn on SARS”. A total of 10,000 copies of the VCD were distributed to local primary and secondary schools.
* The book “Life is A Miracle” won the second place in the 14th Ten Outstanding Books for Secondary Students, which was co-sponsored by the Radio Television Hong Kong, Hong Kong Professional Teachers’ Union, and Hong Kong Public Libraries.
* 85,000 copies of VCD of a specially produced program on SARS were given to those who live or work in the affected areas. Another 5,000 copies of the VCD were also distributed in Taiwan through 《國度》magazine.
* A gathering under the title of “Together We Fight SARS - Christians Bless Hong Kong” was held in Victoria Park and broadcasted on Creation TV. The event was co-hosted by TME, Mission to New Arrivals Ltd. and Association of HK Hospitals Christian Chaplaincy Ministry.
* The first 3 episodes of “Together We Fight SARS” were broadcasted under the Heart to Heart Campaign co-hosted by 6 six leading media groups in Hong Kong.
* TME produced a 10-episode “Together We Fight SARS”, a special television program on SARS. The program was broadcasted on Creation TV, and Fairchild TV in Canada.
* The first Christian TV Channel, Creation TV, conveying Love, Hope & Faith in Hong Kong was launched to serve Chinese Christian communities, especially in the mainland China.
* The first-ever Christian TV drama series “Life Angel” started shooting in HangZhou, China and the program was broadcasted in Hong Kong, Singapore & Mainland China.
* More than 2,000 people attended
the “Signing Ceremony of the Creation TV” at Tamar Site.
* Gala premiere of the movie “Return
from the Other World”《賭神之神》at the Hong Kong Exhibition
and Convention Centre.
* “The Testimony of the Father of
the Nation – Dr. Sun Yat-sen” 《孫中山 - 歲月留聲 我為中國鼓與呼》, an
8-part documentary broadcasted by China Central Television
throughout mainland China, has been launched on Asia Television,
reaching 2,000,000 audiences.
* “Heaven Can’t Wait” 《來不及、等不了見證大會》
a total of 3 Evangelical Meetings at the Queen Elizabeth
* So Gor Show 2001 《穌哥Show 2001》at
the Queen Elizabeth Stadium.
* Gala premiere of “Life is a Miracle”《生命因愛動聽》
at the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre.
* Official launch of the first Christian
Counseling Prayer Hotline 《超時室熱線》.
* Gala premiere of “The Ultimate Intelligence”
《極度智能》 at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium.
* Continued with the Christian TV
programs "Christ 2000" and the morning talk show "Morning
Glory 2000" on Cable TV and “ The House of Prayer” on
* Launch of www.sogoronair.com (Christ
On Air) to give substance to a growing evangelical presence
on the Internet. It was packaged in a commercial radio
format with the best mix of inspirational music, talk
shows, chat rooms, teaching and testimony.
* The Media Evangelism Australia
Inc. was incorporated in Sydney, Australia.
* The Board of Directors of The Media
Evangelism Limited in Hong Kong passed the resolution
to build the first Christian TV Channel in Hong Kong.
* “The House of Prayer”《超時室祈禱室》 was
released on 8th October 2000 on Asia Television, one of
the local free TVs in Hong Kong. A Prayer Hotline was
inaugurated at the same time to complement the program.
* In June and August, a total of five
shows of “So Kor Show”– the first Gospel stand-up comedy
in Hong Kong - took place at the Hong Kong Coliseum and
attracted more than 50,000 audiences.
* The End-time Publication Series,
comprising a set of 13 comic books and “Alpha Ark” Infotainment
Magazine were published to promote biblical messages.
* Continued with last year’s Christian
programs of "Christ 2000" and "Morning Glory 2000" on
the Hong Kong Cable Television.
* The Media Evangelism Association
was officially registered in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
* Debut of motion picture feature
film “Sometimes, Miracles Do Happen”《天使之城》in Cine-Art
Theatre, followed by over 140 screenings and over 500
public gospel meetings.
* "The Boss Up There"《生命楂fit人》 won
nominations for The Best Leading Actress of the 36th Golden
Horse Awards in Taiwan, and The Best Supporting Actor
of the 5th Golden Bauhinia Awards in Hong Kong. The film
was also a nominee for the 15th Excellent Humanistic Chinese
* July 25, 1999 marked a very special
day when the first-ever Christian TV program in Hong Kong,
"Christ 2000"《基督2000》 launched on the Hong Kong Cable
* In August 1999, the first Christian
TV morning talk show "Morning Glory 2000" 《神光2000》was
also launched on the Hong Kong Cable Television.
* "Christ 2000" ranked 18th in the
1999 Survey of the Most Preferred Hong Kong Informational
* "Morning Glory 2000" 《神光2000》ranked
third in the fourth quarter of 1999 Survey of the Most
Preferred Hong Kong Informational TV Programs.
* Christians living outside Hong
Kong began to inquire about products of The Media Evangelism
Limited, leading to the establishment of the company's
first overseas subsidiary in Canada.
* The first motion picture feature
film, "Master Chef" 《廚神》with location shootings in Singapore,
was produced with 700,000 copies of VCD being distributed
during the first quarter of 1999. More than 60 public
evangelical meetings were held.
* The company began to broaden its
AV production of Christian music. Its first contemporary
Christian musical CD, "Heaven and Earth" 《天地情緣》 has hit
the highest sales record in the local Christian CD market.
* The third video film production,
“Life Together, Love Forever” 《祂伴我同行》 was made, setting
the pace for commercial motion picture feature films.
Twenty evangelical meetings were held.
* The company marketed its first video
film production, “You Make Life A Miracle”《生命因你傳奇》, over
40 evangelical meetings were held over a period of nine
* The second video film, “If Tomorrow
Ever Comes” 《如果還有明天》, 20 evangelical meetings.
* M.I. Show, “The Snare II”《迷離交叉點》,
with location shootings in Malaysia, 19 evangelical meetings.
* M.I. Show, “Apocalypse”《神蹟》, 26
* M.I. Show, “The Code”《創世密碼》, with
location shootings in North America, 18 evangelical meetings
* M.I. Show, “The Legend of Lu Zheng”《再生奇人》,
14 evangelical meetings were held.
* M.I. Show, “The Snare”《靈界大迷惑》, 24
evangelical meetings were held.
* The Media Evangelism Limited was
incorporated in Hong Kong in February, and was also registered
as a charity in Hong Kong.
* The organization expanded its AV
technology to computerised multi-image (M.I.) slide film
production. Ten public screenings were held for the first
M.I. production, “The Ultimatum” 《最後通牒》in the Hong Kong
Cultural Centre and Ko Shan Theatre.
* Produced two more slide films, “Till
We Have Faces” 《平面人》and “Life's Episode Two” 《我的後半生》,
and again, received very satisfactory response amidst
* "The Media Evangelism" was officially
registered in Hong Kong and opened its first production
workshop in Yaumatei. The same year, the company rolled
out its feature slide film of “Dark Side of Starlight”
《星光的背影》, which won acclaims from local churches.
* Production of slide films, “Enigma”《天謎》and